OSTEOCOLL is a сollagen implant for periarticular injection designed to help movement by limiting a physiological degeneration of joints and tissues as well as by counterbalancing any damage caused by:
• bad posture
• concomitant chronic diseases
• blows and injuries
OSTEOCOLL is a medical device designed to help neck movement, specifically the cervical area of the vertebral spine. Its main therapeutic functions include:
1. A barrier effect.
2. A lubricating action.
3. Mechanical support while administering other pharmacological treatments.
OSTEOCOLL is a medical device intended to be used by a qualified staff in private or public health Facilities to:
- Improve the movement of the cervical tract of the spine.
- Help cervical muscle stretching.
- Help to support cervical muscle tissue.
- Help to support cervical muscle tissue in bad posture disorders.
- Soothe pain in cervical column movements.