PLEXATHRON is a сollagen implant for intra-articular and periarticular injection designed to help movement by limiting a physiological degeneration of joints and tissues as well as by counterbalancing any damage caused by:
• bad posture
• concomitant chronic diseases
• blows and injuries
PLEXATHRON is a medical device that helps hip movement. Its main therapeutic functions include:
1. A barrier effect.
2. A lubricating action.
3. Mechanical support while administering other pharmacological treatments.
PLEXATHRON is intended to be used by a qualified staff in private or public health Facilities to:
- Improve the movement of the hip joint.
- Help muscle stretching of the lumbosacral area.
- Support the periarticular muscle tissue.
- Sooth local pain, pain caused by joint movement or bad posture.